Llano ISD offers eligible employees a competitive benefits package that includes both district paid and voluntary products. We have worked closely with TPA (Sherry Skidmore) to provide you with a variety of benefits and resources to help you reach your healthcare and retirement needs. Details of all available benefits can be found on the Employee Benefits Portal:
How do I enroll?
USERNAME: Enter the first 6 letters of your last name, followed by the first letter of your first name, and the the last 4 digits of your SSN. (Ex: John Sanderson SSN: xxx-xx1234; USERNAME: sanderj1234)
PASSWORD: Complete last name (excluding any special characters or spaces) followed by the last 4 digits of your SSN. (Ex: sanderson1234)
Who is eligible?
- You are eligible to enroll in the LISD Benefits Program if you are a regular employee working at least 20 hours per week in a permanent position.
- All other employees, to include substitutes, who work less than 20 hours per week, are eligible to enroll in medical insurance at full cost.
Who is an eligible dependent?
- Your legal spouse
- Children under the age of 26, your OR your spouse's
- Dependent children of any age who are disabled
- Children under your legal guardianship
When adding dependents for the first time, please provide, date of birth, gender, and social security number.
New Hire Enrollment
Online benefit enrollment must be completed within 30 days of your start date. Elected benefits will take effect on the 1st of the following month.
The benefits you choose will remain in effect throughout the plan year (September 1 - August 31). You may only add or cancel coverage during the year if you have a qualifying change in the family or employment status that causes you to gain or lose eligibility for benefits. Qualifying changes may include:
- A change in your legal marital status
- A change in your number of dependents as a result of birth, adoption, legal custody, or if your dependent child satisfies or ceases to satisfy eligibility requirements for coverage, or the death of a dependent child or spouse
- A change in employment status for you or your spouse
- Loss or gain of eligibility for other insurance (including CHIP & Medicaid)
You must notify the Llano ISD Benefit Office of the requested change within 30 calendar days of the change in status. There are no exceptions to this rule.
When will I receive my ID Cards?
Everyone enrolled in Medical will receive a new Medical Card. Enrolled participants will receive Dental, Vision, HSA, and FSA cards prior to the effective date of the new coverage. For most plans, you can login to the carrier website and print a temporary ID card or give your provider the insurance company's phone number to call and verify your coverage if you do not have an ID card at the time of service.
Who do I contact with questions?
Email: [email protected]
For more information on your Medical Insurance Plan, you can visit: